- Status Closed
- Task Type Bug Report
- Category Backend / Core → Import
- Assigned To No-one
- Operating System All
- Severity Low
- Priority Very Low
- Reported Version 2.36
- Due in Version Undecided
FS#413 - empty folders are not deleted when using local bulk upload
If one is using local bulk upload and the local path includes directories with photos in them, then the photos in the directories are added relative to the upload folder as designed and all of the uploaded photos are deleted. However, the, now empty, directories still exist.
1) Do local bulk upload from a directory, "/upload/".
2) Place one photo, called "1.jpg" in the upload directory, "/upload/1.jpg".
3) Place a second photo in a directory with the upload directory, "/upload/nested directory/2.jpg"
4) 1.jpg is imported in the specified folder and 2.jpg is imported into a folder called "nested directory" in the specified folder.
5) 1.jpg and 2.jpg in the "/upload/" directory are deleted.
6) Empty folder "/upload/nested directory/" is not deleted and will be added to future imports unless deleted manually.
Reason for closing: Fixed
Additional comments about closing: I'm going to close this. PO now does all it can to remove the temp directories on imports; if it can't, it's because of a permission problem.