- Status Closed
- Task Type Bug Report
- Category Backend / Core → Import
- Assigned To No-one
- Operating System All
- Severity Critical
- Priority Very Low
- Reported Version 2.35
- Due in Version Undecided
FS#330 - Import of big images fail.
I try to import an image larger than 10 Mb. The result is the same for all images larger than 10 Mb
The image is not imported and the result is as follows.
Importing 'DSC_1803.NEF' (Nikon Raw Format) into folder Testing.
* Extracting Image Metadata (EXIF) ... done
* Extracting Image Metadata (XMP) ... done
* Extracting Image Metadata (IPTC) ... done
* ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
* Failed to update database.
insert into photo
(identifier, users, folder, location,
caption, date_of_exposure, access_rights, copyright_statement,
views, hide_original, author, title,
caption_writer, category, credit, source,
headline, instructions, transmission_reference,
supplemental_category, web_statement, store_url, comments)
values (748, '2', '12', 0,
'', '2007-12-23 15:59:29', '1', 'Copyright (c) 2008 Rolf Cronberg',
0, 't', 'Rolf Cronberg', 'ERIK CRONBERG',
'', '', '', '',
'', '', '',
'', '', '', '')
* Cleaning up the mess.
All images imported.
Reason for closing: Fixed
Additional comments about closing: r1916.