- Status Closed
- Task Type Bug Report
- Category Backend / Core
- Assigned To No-one
- Operating System All
- Severity Medium
- Priority Very Low
- Reported Version 2.34-rc1
- Due in Version Undecided
FS#228 - Cannot import NEF raw when orientation is portrait
when trying to upload NEF raw images (nikon) shoted in portrait mode, the "transfering metadata" phase fail.
Importing 'DSC_0019.NEF' (Nikon Raw Format) into folder test .
* Extracting Image Metadata (EXIF) ... done
* Extracting Image Metadata (XMP) ... done
* Extracting Image Metadata (IPTC) ... done
* Copying original image DSC_0019.NEF into repository ... done
* Decoding RAW image using ExifTool ... done.
* Decoding RAW image using ufraw ... done.
* Generating preview image ... done. (700 pixels)
* Transferring metadata ... failed.
/usr/bin/exiftool -q -overwrite_original -Orientation=1 -n '/data/photoorganizer_image_repository/v0000/00001/42_2.jpeg'
* Cleaning up the mess.
No problem with landscape ones
Reason for closing: Fixed
Additional comments about closing: see last comment.